Prem Baba Project


                  Prem Baba's Hands   photo by Sandy Aquila

THE PREM BABA PROJECT.
New Leela ... Share your experience of Prem Baba!


http://planetbabaji.com/Prem_Baba/Eintrage/2015/6/26_Eintrag_1.html

Here is the story that I sent in:

 

In 1986, I had the rare opportunity to live in Haidakhan for almost 6 months. The universe conspired on my behalf to make this time available to me, between major responsibilities.  It was a huge transition between the former life and the ‘new’ life.  No better place to do that than Haidakhan Vishwa Maha Dham!

There was an evening, as winter was coming on, where I felt myself getting sick.  The body started to ache, the fever came in, the throat was hurting, the ears were starting to ring… I couldn’t go to evening Arati.  I stayed in the room, shivering and scrunching myself up in my bed in my sleeping bag, wearing extra clothes and my stocking cap, in an attempt to stay warm.  Arati bells had stopped and I was alone in the room, and all were in the Temple singing.

 I heard the dorm room door open.  This large room on the main boardwalk was quarters for 6 women at the time. The door was never locked, as we were all coming and going so much.  I was too sick to look up to see who entered, but this person came and sat on the edge of my bed.  It was Prem Baba, softly saying a few mantras.  I don’t even know how he knew I was in there.

He started to massage my back with those HUGE hands of his!  I don’t believe I have ever seen such large hands on anyone. He gently but efficiently worked out all the knots in my back, as I had been scrunching myself up trying to stay warm and my body was becoming stiff.    He released all the spots  where the energy was blocked in my back, and I felt so much better.  Then he left the room and I fell into a deep and relaxed sleep.  It was a wonderful healing he gave me, and I will never forget how much Healing Life Force was coming through those hands!

Om Shri Prem Baba ki JAI!
Huquah Rami (Marge) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Super Blue Holo from Smarty

Spring Navaratri March 25- April 2, 2020