Photo of two of my Haidakhan Rocks on one of the Om Shawls--also comes in blue, red, lt.orange, lt. turquoise.
Ganesh Shawls: blue, yellow or lavender (by request because they are not in the catalog yet)
Testimonial:
I would just like to send my heartfelt thanks for the wonderful service you provide. I have ordered many things from you
and all have arrived quickly and in good order. I have just placed another order and am confident I shall soon be
receiving more wonderful Babaji goods.
I have ordered books, photos, incense. Three particular items I have been thrilled with are the
Om prayer shawl which I wrap myself in during full moon meditation;
the Om brass symbol;
and the Om Namah Shivaya pendant which I wear most days.
I have no hesitation in recommending Marge and her site, I am blessed to have them in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Super Blue Holo from Smarty

Spring Navaratri March 25- April 2, 2020